Instruction for use
The flow diagram (fig. 1) shows schematically all the steps to perform a standard capture or polishing procedure on ReliChrom™ columns.
Preliminary set up:
- Rinse the chromatographic system circuit with DI water;
- After the removal of the upper stopper of the ReliChrom™ column, connect it to the chromatographic unit;
- Remove the bottom stopper of ReliChrom™ column and connect the column outlet to the specific device of the chromatographic system (Detector, fraction collector…).
1) Wash out the conditioning solution with 10 BV OF Dl waater;
2) Start the equilibration with the desired buffer solution at an appropriate linear flow rate;
3) Run the chromatographic separation, according to your individual protocol at the same flow rate in step 2;
4) If necessary, perform a regeneration according to the table below.
|Resin type|| Standard Regeneration steps
• Regenerate with 1 ÷ 1.5 BV of NaOH 0.5 ÷ 1 M
|IDA||• Remove residual Ni with EDTA 50 mM
• Displace EDTA with 2 BV of DI water
• Condition the resin with 1 - 1.5 BV of NaOH 0.5 M
• Wash the resin with 5 – 10 BV of DI water
• Reload Ni with a suitable salt solution (NiCl2)
• Condition the resin with 1 BV of NaOH 0.5 M
• Wash the resin with 2 BV of DI water